LEASE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
requires a deposit, equal to a minimum of 50% of the order total, to
lock in a reservation and establish a contract. No guarantees of
availability will be given until a deposit is received. Contracts
cancelled within 30 days of the deposit will be issued a refund matching
the deposit amount with the exception of rentals which include a tent
which require a 45 day notice. All cancellations made after that time
result in forfeiture of deposit. In addition, refunds will not be granted on rentals whether used or not once items have left LVPR's warehouse.
The Renter will be charged for time until equipment is returned to
store and return is verified by validation of the contract. That time is
the essence of the contract and the Renter agrees that charges are
based on time out, not time used. A charge will be added for items requiring cleaning upon return.
3. The Renter certifies/acknowledges that they have this date and at the time specified received from Las Vegas Party Rentals the personal property listed and identified in the contract.
4. The personal property is rented to the Renter by LVPR to be used by the Renter at the designated address for the stated time period and is to be used solely for the purpose for which said equipment was manufactured and intended. The equipment will not be removed from the address listed on the contract for use at any other address without the consent of LVPR.
5. The Renter has personally inspected the personal property being rented and found it to be in good working and unbroken condition when received and declares that they fully understand the proper use and that it meets their requirements. In case of failure of the rental equipment for any cause, the Renter, at their expense, shall return it to LVPR's premises. The Renter particularly understands that without LVPR's authorization, the Renter has no authority to incur expense on LVPR’s account for the repair of the rental equipment.
The Renter, upon termination of their contract as stated in the “End
Date” section of their contract, will immediately return the rented
personal property, with all attachments, accessories, and parts thereof
to the address of LVPR's during regular business hours in good condition
and repair, subject to reasonable wear and use and agrees to compensate
LVPR's for the amount of the contractually stated rental rates for each
day or week consumed while equipment is in the process of recovery or
the Renter desires to extend beyond orignal date and time, the Renter
will immediately notify LVPR of this desire and obtain LVPR approval and
terms for the extension.
7. If the personal property is damaged, lost or stolen, the Renter will pay LVPR for the cost of replacement or repair of the personal property which was lost or damaged.
9. The Renter promises to hold LVPR harmless and free from any and all liability of any and every nature whatsoever, arising out of the use, maintenance, or return of the equipment. The Renter shall indemnify and hold Las Vegas Party Rentals free from all damages to third persons of their property caused by the Renter in possessing or operating the equipment, including legal fees and costs incurred in defense of such claims. In the event of an accident or collision involving any of the equipment, the Renter agrees to furnish LVPR with a complete report of the incident, including all names and addresses of all witnesses and parties involved, and a copy of any police report, and further agrees that the equipment will be used by the Renter and / or persons designated on the contract, and no other person, without the consent of LVPR.
10. If the renter by any reason of any breach of their contract (i.e. termination of their contract, failure to pay rental, insolvency of the renter, or any other reason it becomes necessary for LVPR to retake possession of the personal property), LVPR and it’s agents shall be permitted and they are authorized to go upon the renter’s property and retake the equipment without legal process. LVPR and it’s agents may use all force necessary to retake the equipment and the Renter expressly waives for themselves, agents, and employees, all claims for damages and losses, physical and pecuniary, caused by retaking by LVPR. The Renter agrees to pay all costs and expenses incurred by LVPR in retaking the equipment and in collection of sums due under their contract. Should LVPR employ legal counsel to assist in the recovery of any sum due under their contract, the Renter agrees to pay all expenses and attorney’s fees incurred by LVPR.
11. LVPR, at its own discretion, may revert all charges to a daily rate if charges or invoices are not paid on due dates.
12. The Renter agrees to pay interest at the rate of 18% per annum or at the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is lesser, upon all delinquent accounts, and further agrees to pay upon demand, all reasonable collection costs and attorney’s fees incurred in collections of the Renter’s account, or in enforcing any of the terms of their contract.
13. The failure of LVPR at any one or more times to insist upon strict performance by the Renter of the terms and conditions of their contract shall not be construed as a waiver of LVPR right to demand strict compliance.
14. Delivery and pick up will be at LVPR convenience 7 am to 8 pm daily. Additional charges will apply for time specific deliveries and pickups. Delivery and pick up will be to ground level only (including loading docks) – additional charges will apply for delivery or pick up if up or down stairs, elevators, hallways, and corridors. Chairs and tables will be delivered stacked. Renter must ensure they are similarly stacked for pick up. There is an additional charge for set up and knock down. Dinnerware must be returned clean.
15. Renter shall provide sufficient unobstructed clean space suitable for the delivery, installation, dismantlement, and removal of rental equipment together with adequate vehicle access thereto prior to or immediately upon LVPR employees’ arrival. LVPR shall be paid waiting time at the labor rate of $40 per man per each hour and fraction thereof that LVPR employees are delayed in the performance of their work because of the failure of the Renter to comply with this provision.
All necessary surface repairs after the rental period shall be the
responsibility of the Renter. LVPRwill not be responsible for damage to
overhead or underground wires, sprinkler systems, or any other
underground or hidden obstructions. Renter will hold LVPR harmless for
any damage while at location.